One of the most popular trucks for beginners or advanced riders alike, the Caliber II are the updated version of the tried and true rakeless design Caliber has made for years. With a new bushing seat, sturdier construction, cleaner tolerances, and even nicer paint, the Cal II is a great choice for anyone looking for a stable and consistent truck.
A precision feel now available in cast!
UPDATED INNER / OUTER STEPS ON BUSHING SEAT
– The new Inner-Step provides an increased contact area with the bushing, resulting in dramatically higher rebound and overall responsiveness. The Inner-Step diameter has been adjusted to 25.4mm to eliminate all slop.
– The new Outer-Step is now a perfect circle with a 31.5mm diameter, creating a perMfect no-slop-fit with oversized aftermarket bushing combinations.
PIVOT WITH TIGHTER AND UPDATED CHAMFER
– By decreasing our pivot cup seat chamfer, we have increased pivot cup surface area contact with the baseplate. This creates a snugger fit for the pivot pin and prevents side-to-side play as the pivot cup breaks in.
CIRCULAR KINGPIN HOLE WITH UPDATED DIAMETER
– With a diameter of 17.4mm, our kingpin hole has been updated to match the specs of out precision trucks. A circular hole provides a consistent and uniform lean, while also allowing proper clearance to avoid kingpin bit on the hanger.
INCREASED TRUCK STRENGTH
– With a new in-house heat treatment process at our manufacturing facility, we were able to strengthen our trucks by as much as 40%.
PRESSED-IN GRADE 8 HEX HEAD KINGPIN
-We have removed all slop and play by switching to a pressed-in kingpin. This provides maximum control and responsiveness through corners, but can still be hammered out and replaced with different length removable kingpins for extra levels of customization.
– We have reinforced our baseplate by thickening the metal towards the kingpin. This provides increased strength and resistance against high speed impact.
THINNER PAINTS FOR TIGHTENED TOLERANCES
– Powder coats are very thick and can throw off tolerances and effect overall truck performance. We have switched over to a thinner paint system that has virtually no impact on performance.
Raw, White Gold, Blackout, Satin Red, Midnight Forrest Green, Satin Blue, Satin Gold, Satin Green, Satin Purple, Midnight Satin Red, Midnight Satin Blue
Reverse King Pin